The MotionMonitor® and Motor Control
Motor Control Module
Generate visual, audio, and tactile "stimulus" signals using 2D or 3D visualization.
- Mark time between events of interest using pressure and light switches.
- Track the occurrence and timing of EMG response.
- Monitor kinematic response with graphs of segment trajectories together with their linear and angular velocities and accelerations, computing values relative to any reference frame.
- Automatic synchronization of all data collected during the trial.
- Automatic alignment across subjects and trials.
This image displays the EMG and kinematic response to visual stimuli in the form of an LED light switch. When the switch was activated as indicated in the first graph, the subject reached to activate a pressure switch as shown in the second graph. Shoulder flexion, hand velocity / acceleration and EMG data are plotted in the remaining graphs.
Return to the Applications List >>>